#VisitPaAmericana Instagram Contest
Smile and say, Cheese! Pennsylvania’s Americana Region is holding an Instagram contest, July 1 through July 31, 2019. To enter, simply post your images taken in Reading and Berks County with #VisitPaAmericana and @VisitPaAmericana. You might just be a lucky winner!
Entering the contest is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
1. Take pictures in Berks County between July 1 and July 31, 2019.
2. Post your pictures on your personal, public Instagram account and add location.
3. Tag your pictures with #VisitPaAmericana and @VisitPaAmericana.
Throughout July, we will review Instagram daily, and share our favorite #VisitPaAmericana images on our Instagram account.
At the end of July, prizes will be awarded to a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner as well as one Grand Prize winner.
The Grand Prize is an overnight stay for two at the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading compliments of the the DoubleTree by Hilton Reading (dinner and breakfast included) plus two tickets to An Evening with Jon Dorenbos – Magic, Comedy & Inspiration on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at Santander Performing Arts Center, compliments of the Santander Arena.
We want to see pictures of you, your family and friends sharing fun times at festivals, concerts, events and attractions in Reading and Berks County. Just be sure to use our tags – #VisitPaAmericana and @VisitPaAmericana. All it takes is one good picture to win a prize.
When posting your images with #VisitPaAmericana, please keep in mind the following contest rules:
- Pictures must be taken in Pennsylvania’s Americana Region – Berks County, Pennsylvania.
- Pictures must be in good taste.
- Pictures must be taken within the contest dates of July 1 through July 31, 2019.
- People pictured in your #VisitPaAmericana posts must give their consent for their image to be used in the contest.
For a complete list of #VisitPaAmericana 2019 Instagram Contest Rules, please follow this link: 2019 Instagram Contest Official Rules
*This contest is not endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.